From: Daniel Madill [mailto:dan.mad...@quanser.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 25. März 2014 14:20
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Debugging Managed Bootstrapper Application

I have not been following this thread, but is it not possible to use the Visual
Studio Remote Debugging facilities so that you only have to install a bare
minimum on the test machine rather than the full VS suite? (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/y7f5zaaa.aspx)

Daniel Madill
Quanser Inc.