From: Jeremiahf [mailto:jeremi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:12 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Bootstrapper config file/Answer file

Hi all,

I have been looking everywhere to find the answer to this question. Does WIX
Bootstrapper support the use of an xml config file or answer file to obtain the
chain of packages to install? I have seen bootstrapper.confg files and some
other information but I feel like I am going down rabbit holes. I would just
like to have a single setup.exe file that can utilize a managed configuration
file so that the bootstrapper doesn't have to be recompiled when there are
version updates. Is it possible?

Thank you,