From: darbid [mailto:davidbo...@gmx.de]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:10 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Phantom Text in Custom Theme.xml

To anyone else reading this post. Finding a post or tutorial that tells you the
FULL story on how to do this Theme stuff is impossible.  It seems to me that
Wix is written by and for experts and they jump alot of stuff.  I wish you good
luck.

Any one who does get the right files, and copy them to the right place and then
them loading stay well away from the attributes "HideWhenDisabled" and
"visible" of any of the Elements in a Theme/Page unless either you know from
the internet what they do or the wix.chm file has been change from Wix 3.8 to
give a better explanation what they do or the implications of using them.