That's why you didn't find it in HKLM. It's published in HKUSERS\{SID
from user which installed the product}.

Le Jeu 24 Avril 2014, à 14:44, Karkare,Aparna a écrit :

Hi Gabriel,

1. InstallScope="perUser"

2 and 3 are resolved. I implemented <Upgrade> and <MajorUpgrade> both

with AllowSameVersionUpgrades ="yes".

Can you please explain about 1st point? Thanks for your reply.

Aparna Karkare

L&T Infotech

OAI-sys, Enterprise Components and Frameworks

Office: 020-6641-6142

Email: [1]akark...@travelers.com