Can this be done as an upgrade, replacing a single DLL file without removing
the previous install?

Or is what I am trying to do better implemented as a patch?  I do not have
source code for original installer - only the MSI.

Background
---------------
This is a C++ application using 2008 compilers.

I believe the application's MSI installer was built using Wise Installer.   It
was built by a contractor.  My company has lost or never had the installer
source code.

Thanks in advance for any tips or direction,

-Ed

This email and any files transmitted with it from The Charles Machine Works,
Inc. are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender.  Our company accepts no liability for the contents of
this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
company.  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage