Sorry for taking you away from Torch work Phill.....

Now with my code my Id's are different, so it is not that that is causing
the issue, but I noticed that you are not using the File or Program elements
and you also have your Scope set to 'localSubnet' where as mine is set to
'any'.

If you do not specify File/Program then what firewall exception gets
created?

I also have my firewall elements under separate standalone components so
that they can be conditioned to be turned off if need be.

So one or more of these differences much be causing my issue. could one of
these two differences be causing my issue?

Thanks for your help Phill.