Never mind... I copied wrong from the documentation wrong.  There is an 'x' in
front of each 64...

Thanks for listening :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jensen, Kurt
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 2:15 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] MsiPackage command line parameter

We use a third party MSI which requires a command line parameter.  Despite
repeated searches I cannot find out how this can be done.

The actual command we are trying to duplicate is 'msiexec /i "pylon 4 Runtime
x64 (GEV) 4.1.0.3660.msi" ADDLOCAL=FilterDriver,PerformanceDriver'
We tried <MsiProperty Name-"ADDLOCAL" Value="
FilterDriver64,PerformanceDriver64"> but we get the error "Error 2711: The
specified Feature name ('FilterDriver64') not found in Feature table."

Can we do this in MsiPackage?

Kurt