From: Namrata Kumari [mailto:namrata.kum...@aspiresys.com]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 6:14 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Installed app not showing up in add/remove programs

I have <Package InstallerVersion="200" Compressed="yes"
InstallScope="perMachine" />

still my installed app is not visible in Program feature.

But I ahve entries in registry as
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{92A902C7-9B79-4F5D-B2B5-88BBA4FF723C}
and I have all entries there. Please help

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to
legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use,
duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by
the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201