I'll repeat the part that says you can't do any kind of major upgrade
unless you change your version in the first 3 fields. You cannot major
upgrade from product version 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.5, which makes any use
of majorupgrade or upgrade elements irrelevant. Remarks here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370859(v=vs.85).aspx

Phil Wilson

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Przemyslaw Galera