Hi,
        There are 2 ways I'm aware of that you can do this. I haven't looked at
the default build workflow template for a while so can't remember exactly what
needs to be replaced, but these should point you in the right direction.

1 - Create a new build task to do the rename (relocate) the files for you (I do
more than the example below in my action, this means for each build that uses
my template I need to add additional code to my action, but it's a small
overhead I can handle).

namespace BuildTasks.Activities
{
    public sealed class RenameMSI : CodeActivity
    {
        public InArgument<string> OutDir { get; set; }
       public InArgument<string> DropDir { get; set; }

        protected override void Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
        {
            string outDir = context.GetValue(this.OutDir);
            string dropDir = context.GetValue(this.DropDir);

        File.Copy(outDir + "\\MSIName.msi", dropDir + "\\ MSIName.msi");
        }
    }
}

2 - If you're less comfortable with writing your own build tasks, you can use
some of the included tasks (with a bit of configuration) to do something
similar.
I used the following link when I first started messing with build templates, to
reduce the amount of stuff that appears in my drop folder (see from step 12)
http://geekswithblogs.net/jakob/archive/2010/05/14/building-visual-studio-setup-projects-with-tfs-2010-team-build.aspx

James