There are a couple issues, but You'd need to test them to be certain:
1. 56 MB may be too big to handle efficiently, although I've seen
posts from fellow readers with filesizes in the 500MB range. To test
this, replace your actual package with a text file. If the Text File
installs, we need to test all the files in the installer, one at a
time. If the text file fails, check the log, and troubleshoot for 2.
2. You're correct on the Permissions Issue. I have a hunch that one
of the files in your installer is being copied from a network
location, and the target machine either:
A. Does not have access to the network location.
B. Does not have permission to write to the %temp% Location,
where the files are extracted to before installing.
Carter
Quoting Anton Iermolenko <[email protected]>:
> Setup.exe is 56Mb. So there error is not Wix Boostrapper specific you mean
> and instead OS specific? Could it be domain permission issues?
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Carter Young <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> How big is the file?? Regardless the error number you indicate only
>> show the types of errors I put in the list as I googled...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPCC Systems Open Source Big Data Platform from LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Find What Matters Most in Your Big Data with HPCC Systems
Open Source. Fast. Scalable. Simple. Ideal for Dirty Data.
Leverages Graph Analysis for Fast Processing & Easy Data Exploration
http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems
_______________________________________________
WiX-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wix-users