I am seeing a weird behavior where a feature that was installed locally is
getting set as advertised when a repair or patch is run against the product.  I
have never seen this behavior before and have not been able to find a solution
or a cause.

In the installation the features are all set as absent and the default actions
are set to InstallLocal based on a choice made by the user.  Normally the MSI
engine will correctly set the feature state when it reloads the package for
maintenance, but in this case it is not.

Anyone have any idea of what to look for to debug this?

MAT SKILDUM

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc.
and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please
notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.