Thanks John, but yes I have seen that article and it still does not explain
how you can enter 1 to 5 numbers in the field.

If I change enter 1, 11, 111, 1111 the next but will fail to do anything,
but if I enter 11111 then the install will proceed as expected.

So it seems that if the text field has 5 - ##### then you have to enter 5
numbers. So is there a way to format it so that you can enter any amount of
numbers only and that it would only fail if it is empty?