Hi,

     I created a web setup using Wix Designer add on for visual studio and
the msi works fine except it allows installation only for admin. I was able
to install using msiexec from elevated command prompt. I created an exe
with setupbld.exe, but the created exe is of the same size as msi which I
do not want. We need to deliver msi to the client and if both are of same
size the size of setups will get doubled. *Can I create a small exe to call
msi similar to Setup and Deployment project build in Visual Studio? *So
that we can deliver both exe and msi together.
      In product.wxs I tried elevating install privileges, and installscope
set to per machine. I guess custom controls are stopping from elevating
privileges as some of the custom controls are sequenced and hence execute
cannot be set to deferred. Can someone help me with this issue as it is
little urgent.

Regards
Tony J