Hello Everyone,

I am creating installer in wix 3.8
I have two msi created (32 and 64 bit each)

I am using standard bootstrapper application to run them depending on
platform.

Problem:
I have one custom action which is invoked in un installation.
It checks the UI level and if it is >=5 then it will show one message box to
user to delete one folder.

Depending on users response, processing will be done.

Problem:
I am passing UILevel in customaction data , but in any un-installation
(Add/remove, app.exe /uninstall, app.exe /quiet /uninstall) its giving
UILevel=2.

I do not have custom ba dll for bootstrapper. I am using bundle.wxs only.
I even tried to show message box with out checking UILevel, but its not
getting displayed. (may be due to UILevel is set as 2).

Please let me know how to handle this type of scenario?

Thanks in advance.
KD