Hi all,
I'm new to WiX and am inheriting a project.  So please pardon me if this is an
silly question.
Can WiX be set to automatically include all generated satellite resource
assemblies?
The goal is to have a single English language MSI that installs an application
with localized strings available for ~10 languages.
I found this StackOverflow question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2162320/how-do-i-include-satellite-assemblieslocalized-resources-in-an-msi-built-with
However the solution presented suggests that new "component" and "directory"
definitions needs to be manually added for each culture variant.
Is that the correct method, or can WiX somehow automatically learn about each
language from the Visual Studio project definitions?
(Running VS2010 and WiX 3.8)
Thanks much