Let me introduce you to your new best friend: MsiZap
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370523(v=vs.85).aspx> (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370523(v=vs.85).aspx)

While I was doing custom BA development MsiZap helped me out of a few
botched installations where I was stuck in the same situation and couldn't
uninstall. As long as you have your product GUID MsiZap can clean up
everything left behind so you can start off fresh.

I usually call MsiZap like this:

MsiZap.exe T! {<GUID>}

Hope it helps!

// Sascha