Hi Dave,

I have done this with a different Approach.
I have used an Msi Product Check to Check for existing redist Packages.
To make sure the 64Bit Versions are not installed set the 64Bit flag within
burn.

I search for product ids with Microsofts Old Manifest bootstrap Editor. Don't
know if there is a better Way.

In conclusion there is no Need to Access These directorys Directly.

Chris