Hello,

We have two bundles that represent two localizations of our software product.
Those will be merged in one localization starting from a specific version. So
we need a good way to upgrade the two different older bundles to one single new
bundle. The new bundle should be able to upgrade both previous bundles.

For MSIs this is quite easy to achieve but how can we best do this for bundles
(since there is only one upgrade code in the bundle element and the
relatedbundle option seems not usable).

With kind regards,

Rob van Rosmalen B ICT software engineer
stabiplan +31 172 65 02 65 www.stabiplan.nl<http://www.stabiplan.nl/>
DISCLAIMER<http://www.stabiplan.nl/disclaimer>