Greetings,

I have a custom C# bootstrapper application that chains a few MSI's together
and installs them.  No problems here.

However, we plan on introducing other add-ons to our software which are not
included in our original bootstrapper app chain.  These other add-ons will be
MSI's (developed by other groups within the company on their own release
schedule).  Some of these add-ons may be available at the same time we release
our main BA.

What we would like to do is:

*         During the installation of our BA we present the user with a screen
that allows them to browse for additional add-ons.

*         These add-ons will be installed through the BA

*         On uninstall, the original BA chain AND the add-ons should all be
removed.

What would be the best way to approach this situation?

Regards,
Robert Ortega