I have a burn package that contains an msi package of a third party company
that I can't modify.When I update my burn package, as there are some problem in
updating this msi package from an old version, I need to force uninstall of the
old msi package, delete all the folders and files,  and then install the new
one as a new installation (without making the msi package updating itself).Ho
can I make this?Is there any way to attach a custom action or call command line
msiexec.exe /x {your-product-code-guid}Afer running the installation (or
update) of the third party msi package?I need to verify if it's already
installed and then in this case run the custom action or calling the command
line to perform uninstall of the package and the proceed with a new
installation of the package.
Thanks