That looks better, but "removeFile is not always ok" isn't sufficient
to diagnose what's happening. Take a verbose log of the uninstall and
see what's happening around the place where the remove is happening.

msiexec /x <productcode> /l*vx <path to a text log file>

should get you an uninstall log.
Phil Wilson