I have a chain of Burn driven MSIs.  I implemented a MSILOGGINGVALUE property
(and related variable which Burn initializes and the mba overrides).  If the
MSILOGGINGVALUE property is provided to the package I do a conditional
SetProperty action on MsiLogging, scheduled after LaunchConditions.  But
regardless of what this property is set to 'iwearmo', 'voicewarmup', or
'iwe', the resulting log is always supper verbose and larger than if there
is no MsiLogging property set in the MSI package (which is supposed to
default to iwearmo when the group policy and reg keys do not exist).

I noticed the community addition, added to the following link, which warns
against using 'v', 'x', and '!' in MsiLogging.  I am curious whether my
observations are common and what the best practice is in regard to setting
MsiLogging.  I am using wix 3.9.1006 and targeting Win 7 or later.  My
observations are on Win 8 and Win 8.1 in particular.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370322(v=vs.85).aspx

Thanks for any information.  Phill