From: "Rob L" <pir...@yahoo.com>
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:53:53 AM
Subject: [WiX-users] Several questions

Hi

Im just starting to learn about wix. I want to create an installer that copies
a couple files and then it runs some external c# code as well. I have visual
studio express 2010 and it does not support add ins. So, i dont have access to
using wix on visual studio and have to use it in msbuild. How do I tell wix to
run my own c# code file during the install process?

I don't know if I am asking this in the proper fashion. Please understand.

Thanks

Robert