From: Nick Ramirez [mailto:nickra...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:28 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] The state of Update/@Location

Can anyone say what the current state of the Update element that goes into a
Bundle is?

http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/xsd/wix/update.html

Does it work, currently, with the standard BA? Or would someone have to write
their own to take advantage of detecting an updating MSI package from the Web
and updating the Bundle with it?