Windows Installer can remove the bootstrapper for you.  Use the Windows
Installer FindRelatedProducts action with the bootstrappers UPGRADECODE and
version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mihailo Milenković [mailto:mihailo.milenko...@pstech.rs]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 4:08 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Upgrading Burn bootstrapper with msi

Hello everyone,

I have a situation where until now I had one bootstrapper chaining several msi
packages, but now I must switch to one msi instead of bootstrapper. The problem
is that msi installer will not trigger the upgrade using upgrade code of the
bootstrapper. I have searched through the net for some solution for this but I
was unsuccessful so far.
I would like to resolve this with internal mechanism for upgrade instead of
doing some custom action that will uninstall the bootstrapper, is this possible?

Best regards,
Mihailo