Hi all -- things have gone well with our product and Wix 3.8.  We are using
the stdba and now I'm working on service pack 1, using torch/pyro/etc. via a
.msp file.

When I create a bundle to install the .msp, a new entry is put into the ARP.
Let's say the original bundle is called "My App".  The new ARP entry is
called "My App SP1".  I was sort of hoping that "My App SP1" would only
appear in "View installed updates" under "My App".

That said, it would seem uninstalling SP1 does the right thing, as does
repairing My App (it seems to also re-apply SP1).

SP1 has a RelatedBundle with an ID that points back to the original bundle's
UpdateCode.  The UpgradeCode of SP1 is also set to the original bundle's
UpdateCode.  I'm not sure what the best practice is here.

But the primary question I have is why SP1 is not in "View installed
updates".  Does this point to something flagrantly wrong I am doing, or is
this just the way it works when you install .msp's via burn ?

Thanks for any assistance !
-Rob