In my stdba as shown above I have both 32 and 64 bit msi.
I am able to install and uninstall my product on both platforms.

Observation:
When I install product, on UI, there is "processing:" label.
Which shows the current processing module.

During installation, it shows name of 32 bit msi and installation log file
contain 32 bit msi name.

During un-installation, it shows name of 64 bit msi instead of 32 bit.
Which gives feeling that 64 bit msi is invoked instead of 32 bit msi during
un-installation.
and apart from default burn log file , two log files gets created.
log file with 64 bit msi includes all log statements of msi and custom
action.

This behavior is observed only on 32 bit platform.

with regards,
CD