Hey Klaus,

If you want to perform a major upgrade and make sure all the files from the
newer installer are copied, make use of the REINSTALLMODE property -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa371182%28v=vs.85%29.aspx If you set
REINSTALLMODE=amus, the ‘a’ will ensure that all the new files are installed
(regardless of the versions that are already installed).

Joel