Hi,

I have a few DLLs in my collection of Wix installation files. Now wix creates
MSI, which register all DLLs in the GAC and remove them from the application
folder next (we call CleanGacCodeBase.xsl and AddFileToGAC.xsl in our .build
file)
I need to place some selected DLLs in the application folder (without
registering in GAC) but in the same time I need to add others to the GAC.
Is it possible with the wix? How to do that?
Sorry for maybe the basic question but I am the newbie in the wix.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhanshu Shrivastava
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology | Desktop Tools Pune, KFIB 21
Plot 26 And 27, Infotech Park | 411 057 Pune | India
Phone +91 20 3919 6079
sudhanshu.shrivast...@credit-suisse.com<mailto:sudhanshu.shrivast...@credit-suisse.com>
 | www.credit-suisse.com<http://www.credit-suisse.com/>

disclaimer: