Hi

I am harvesting a x64 C# COM exposed dll using heat.exe. Though it creates a
component with the file element only.

I throws following warning:

heat.exe : warning HEAT5150 : Could not harvest data from a file that was
expect
ed to be a SelfReg DLL: D:\testcom\testCOMdll.dll. If this file does not
support
 SelfReg you can ignore this warning. Otherwise, this error detail may be
helpfu
l to diagnose the failure: Unable to load file: D:\testcom\testCOMdll.dll,
error
: 193

I have read some forum that heat will not harvest x64 COM dll.

Could anyone share if there is an alternate way to do the same. We are using
all x64 .net dlls.

Regards,
Sampat