Dear group,

Inside my custom dialog I do have a checkbox defined in the following way

        <Control Id="Vs2012" Type="CheckBox" X="45" Y="85" Width="150"
Height="15" Property="VS2012CHECKED" Text="Visual Studio 2012">
        </Control>

And I defined a property

    <Property Id="VS2012CHECKED" />

After which I'm setting that property to 1 in case VS2012DEVENV is not 0 (VS
2012 installed)

<SetProperty Id="VS2012CHECKED" After="AppSearch"
Value="1"><![CDATA[VS2012DEVENV <> 0]]></SetProperty>

Now once I set this code, I do see my check box being set or unset base on the
presence of VS2012 on a machine.

The problem is that I can't uncheck or check this checkbox anymore. It's some
sort of read only.

What I'm trying to achieve is the following.
In case the VS2012 is installed the checkbox should be checked by default.
In case I don't want my feature installed on VS2012 user should uncheck my
Vs2012 check box.

Forgive me a beginners question but I am googling and trying for the past 4
hours with no success.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Mario Majcica