Gary

I can help you out tomorrow
My first screen is a welcome screen then next goes to license screen with an
install button on that screen

Steve

____________________________
Steve Ogilvie
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

garymonk <g...@gurudental.com> wrote:

I have a bundle that shows the license agreement and it has a button to go to
an option dialog. From the option dialog you can set the option and then
close the dialog going back to the license agreement. from there you can
install the application if you've agreed to the license.

I want to go from the license agreement to the options (if the license was
agreed to) and then have a button to install from there based on the option
selected.

Most of the posts talk about a UI statement but it doesn't seem to be valid
for a bundle. Can you change the sequence of the UI in a bundle?

Thanks,
Gary