So far as I can understand, the only place in the wix source where the UX can
indicate to Burn to "suspend" by returning Result.Suspend is in
OnExecutePackageComplete.   It looks to me like the only option in
OnCacheAcquireProgress is to cancel or continue.  Some of the other Cache
handlers allow the UX to signal retry.  It looks to me like the Suspend flag
is only related to the Apply phase and not the Acquire phase.  This is just
from my search of the code so I may have missed something.  I have not found
a way to "pause" downloading a file.