From: Majcica, Mario [mailto:mario.majc...@bakerhughes.com]
Sent: December-18-14 10:00 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] What is this code doing?

Hi all,

I inherited in maintenance a WiX project and unfortunately who created can't be
asked about it.

All of the code is clear except the following:

      <Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder" Name="Program Files">
        <Directory Id="CommonFilesFolder" Name="Common Files">
          <Directory Id="MSShared.3643236F_FC70_11D3_A536_0090278A1BB8"
Name="Microsoft Shared">
            <Directory Id="D_Help" Name="Help">
              <Component Id="Bogus_HHRegCA_component"
Guid="{07C0C968-85D1-11D4-A53F-0090278A1BB8}" KeyPath="yes">
                <CreateFolder Directory="D_Help" />
              </Component>
            </Directory>
          </Directory>
        </Directory>
      </Directory>

Can anyone help me understanding what is this code doing?

Thanks

Mario Majcica