Hi,

   I have a managed custom action to read the registry. I want it to read
the 64-bit registry on a 64-bit Windows and 32-bit registry on x86 Windows.
When I build the custom action for AnyCPU, I expect it to work.
But when I run the msi  (that invokes this custom action) on Win 2008 R2
which is 64-bit, the custom action did not read the 64-bit registry.
Can someone correct me here as to why the installer custom action goes for
32-bit registry search?

thanks!