>>When i make different MSI packages for the different OS- and
OS-Bit-versions is it possible to create a MSI package which install no
files and just executes the CustomAction?

Yes.  When there are no files in an MSI you will get ICE71 warnings when
building the MSI package.  I'm sure there are different approaches to
dealing with this,  The approach that I have been using is to add a
Feature/Component which includes a very small file, and then condition it so
that it is never installed.