Hi,
I need to set a path to an exe dynamically (depending on .Net version), and
I don't know how (tried using wix/burn variables).

I'm also trying to use burn built-in variables ([WindowsFolder] and
[VersionNT]). no success.

my code:
<Fragment>
    <WixVariable Id="AspnetRegiisExe"

Value="[WindowsFolder]\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\[VersionNT]\aspnet_regiis.exe"
/>
    <PackageGroup Id="IisOperatingSystemFeaturesPrerequisites">
         <ExePackage Id="IIS_aspnet_regiis"
                            DisplayName="IIS-aspnet_regiis"
                            SourceFile="!(wix.AspnetRegiisExe)"
                            InstallCommand="-i"
                            InstallCondition="(VersionNT &lt; 602)"
                            Permanent="yes" />
    </PackageGroup>
  </Fragment>

I keep getting errors where the path isn't really parsed:
"The system cannot find the file
'[WindowsFolder]\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\[VersionNT]\aspnet_regiis.exe'