Hello,

The setup has to install external .PFX file as SSL certificate. A file can have
any type of certificate (root, private or CA). It can be located in a local
machine or on a network volume. Installation should overwrite another existing
certificate (for a port) if such exists.

Reading http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/xsd/iis/certificate.html
I see that I can use CertificatePath to define a location of the certificate
(with setting Request="no"). However, it is unclear whether it accepts UNC path.

Another issue is with mandatory values such as StoreName. Since I don't know
what kind of certificate is in the file, I don't know which StoreName I should
define. Should I ask a user to select a value and setup the property
accordingly? Is it possible using formatted property to setup a value for
StoreName?

Thank you,
Leonid