Hi,

I'd faced an  issue
<http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/Installation-doesn-t-progress-at-all-td7599147.html#a7599172>

in installing a setup created by managed bootstrapper application. That is
my installation doesn't even get started.

So I've downloaded the Wix bootstrapper source code from  here
<https://wix.codeplex.com/releases/view/610859>  and attached the
BootstrapperCore project to my boostrapper application.

While trying to build the attached project, below errors were thrown,

Error Details :

Error   2       Source file 'D:\Work\SVN\Trunk\Trunk_Build\Wix
Burn\BootStrapper\BootStrapperCore\GenerateUploadMetadata.cs' could not be
opened ('Unspecified error')    core
Error   5       Metadata file 'C:\build\debug\x86\WixBuild.dll' could not be
found
Syncfusion.Installer.Bootstrapper

But,

The mentioned "GenerateUploadMetadata.cs" is found in the downloaded source
and also there is no reference present in the BootstrapperCore.csproj file
too.

Where could I found the "WixBuild.dll" ?

Note :

I've tried restarting visual studio and changed some build configuration
settings, but nothing helped.

I want to attach the BootstrapperCore source with my application to debug
the installer events, particularly DetectComplete() event.

Whether I'm doing the correct thing, or could anyone please suggest me a
proper way to sort out my issue ?

Regards,
Balaji