I have written a bootstrap project that chains 3, 3rdParty installers
together.  All 3 installers are executed and install fine by Burn, so this
is good.

The problem I'm having is the incredibly slow performance of the "Verified
existing payload:" section in the logs, before the files are actually
copied/cached.  This part of the pre-deployment to cache is taking 30+
minutes.

The 3rd party installers total about 200mb.

Based on the log file, I can conclude:

1) Copying/caching the files takes about 1-2 mins (to be expected, no
problem here)
2) This "Verified existing payload:" section is taking 34 minutes!

I have searched to for 2 days now, but can't find anyone else experiencing
this.
I have tried my installer on 3 different machines, all have SSDs in raid
configuration.  Same behavior on all machines, so I know it is not isolated
to one particular setup.

Windows 7 SP1
Burn v3.9.1208.0, Windows v6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1)

Hoping a guru can look at my log file and/or project and show me the knuckle
headed mistake I am making at what is causing the verify section to take so
long.

Burn Project:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2jU5RGmB2_xRG9uVUN2cHhibHc/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2jU5RGmB2_xRG9uVUN2cHhibHc/view?usp=sharing>