Hi,

I have added a c++ dll and a text file to a C# DTF CA. Now i am making use
of a function which exists in the c++ dll. Both the files added to the CA
are getting extracted to the user temp location. Everything is working fine.
But the mystery here is the dll file is alone getting retained in the temp
directory, where as all other files a cleaned as soon as CA execution is
over.

Observations:
1:  When i comment out the dllImport[...] and c++ method call in CA project,
the dll get cleaned up. Now, none of the files remain in temp.

2: I have tried adding Thread.Sleep(x); to see if anything works till c++
method execution completes. but nothing worked out.

Could anyone share your thoughts, how can i clean up the dll also after
making use of its method.

Regards,
Sampat