I have a dialogue that executes a custom action to validate user specified
input however it returns ActionResult.Failure in the event the user supplied
data is not accurate. That's rather abrupt and unneeded, however I can not
seem to work around a condition to disable the next action.

How does one handle a case like this, the dialogue in question has a single
text input box and I would like the next button to still invoke the action but
not proceed until the condition is met?

Thanks!
jlc