@Nir Bar, I tried to Use "Remove" property instead of "Installed". But the
Custom Action didn't Run when the "Remove" Property was set.
@Rob I tried to use util:RemoveFolderEx based on this link =>
https://www.hass.de/content/wix-how-use-removefolderex-your-xml-scripts but
without using Registry Approach, as my application is not writing in
Registry. Do I have to write the value in Registry, because just using
<util:RemoveFolderEx Id="ResidueRemoving On="uninstall"
Property="INSTALLFOLDER" /> didn't worked too.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 12:21 AM, Rob Mensching <r...@firegiant.com> wrote:

> Modifying resources should be tied to Components.

>  Short replies here. Complete answers over there:
> http://www.firegiant.com/

*sarvagya*