Hi guys,

I hope someone could help me out of my misery.

I did a bundle installer (WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense ),
featuring various msi files.
Everything works fine for x64 systems. When executing on x86 systems, during
installation a second installation dialog in
Modify Mode pops up.
I know, that it is started because of a msi package which installs a filter
driver within the bundle. Therefore it starts/stops a service by using
A custom action with "setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 128
[#dwencdrv.inf]".
Unfortunately that's all I know ... I don't know why it only happens on x86 and
not on x64 systems .. root cause??

Full of expectations and with best regards,
Marco