I am getting the following error for my project:

The Product/@UpgradeCode attribute was not found; it is strongly recommended to
ensure that this product can be upgraded.

I am WELL aware of the following:

1)      You should always have an upgrade code, even if you don't plan on
upgrading. But for this specific product, I am positive I do not want the
upgrade code. We will never support an upgrade for this product, due to other
incredibly obnoxious issues.

2)      This is a warning, not an error. Unfortunately, for releasing we MUST
specify to treat warnings as errors, so I need to mitigate this error.

My question is, how do I suppress this error since it doesn't have an error
code, just a message? Or is there anything to include in the code to mitigate
the error?

Thank you,

Christoph Griesshammer
GE Healthcare IT