Hello,

I'm migrating an existing NSIS installer to WiX. I use cpack for the
project but I'll take care of the cpack issues.

This is a per-user / per-computer flow question.

The current NSIS does:

----------
If the user executing the installer has admin privileges:
    By default it installs into C:\Program Files\BlaBla (per-computer)
    (user can change it, but C:\Program Files is the default one)

else:
    Windows shows the dialog to run the program as:
        ( ) Current User
        (X) Run the program as the following user: Administrator (by
            default)

        If the user selects "Current User":
            -per-user installation, in %APPDATA%\something

        If the user selects "Administrator":
            -user enters the password
            -per-computer installation (in C:\Program Files\BlaBla)

Any pointer what's the easiest way to do this using WiX?
I'm experimenting with things like Property Id ALLUSERS and
MSIINSTALLERPERUSER but no success yet. More than debugging my attempt
I'd like to know if this is possibl to do and some pointer to a more or
less recent thing...

Thank you!

--
Carles Pina i Estany