Thanks Phill for the response!

Using "%(SignBundleEngine.FullPath)" and
"%(SignBundle.FullPath)"  returned the same value.

I'll work on getting the right command line versions of sign tool but unless
I resolve the above issue, it will not work.

Does the file generated by running insignia -ib is the same as
burn.exe(checked-in under wix toolset x86 folder) or is this something
different?

You mentioned that pre-signing burn.exe will not work. Can you explain why?

Shouldn't the signed version of my bundle extract this signed version of
burn.exe and everything should work magically?

Regards,
Rajesh