Sorry guys can I get some advise on this one please?

I realise burn can't 'fire and forget' see
http://www.joyofsetup.com/2013/07/05/burn-zero-one-or-n/
but what (free) methods are there available to do this? Can anyone
reccommend something?

Alternatively is it possible to bundle (and conditionalise) the exes but
hide the bundle's ARP entry and expose the third party exes ARP entries? If
so could the user could use that to repair/uninstall so it effectively
wouldn't appear that the package had been 'bundled'?

Many Thanks