re, all.

In looking at the EWMH spec, I see _NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_TASKBAR
and _NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_PAGER hints, but I do not see anything explicitly
allowing an application to request itself to not be listed in the Window
Manager's alt-tab window list.

In some early testing, if I set these two _SKIP_ hints on my secondary
application windows, Metacity, Compiz, and XFWM4 do not show my windows on
their alt-tab lists, but KWin does.

It seems that there's a gap in the spec for this functionality and I'm just
wondering if it's this way because of previous discussions, or if this is
something that should be remedied in the spec.

Thanks! =:)

--
 -[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
 -[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-